Daisypath Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Dream Baby

I had a dream and woke up at 5:00am Monday morning. In my dream I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. It was so real. I woke up and wrestled with myself for an hour as to whether I should take the test or not. I was already planning to take it Wednesday if things weren't normal. I finally decided that the result would be the same whether I took it that day or Wednesday. I got up and took the test. I was shaking the whole time. I was so nervous! After I washed my hands I decided to take a look at the test and make sure it was still working because the directions said it would take 3 minutes. I looked down to find a result of Pregnant!



I was in complete shock. I was so surprised! I immediately took the test back to bed and turned on my light. I woke up Greg and put it close to his face so he could see it. He thought it was a nasal strip and I was making him put it on because he was snoring, so he tried to grab the pee stick. After I said no, don't touch it, he said what is it? I told him it's a pregnancy test and it's positive....I'm pregnant. He immediately hugged me and we were so excited for the rest of the morning! It was a very special day!

It was the day of our 1 month wedding anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment