Daisypath Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

28 Weeks! 3/4D Ultrasound!

From Baby Pierce

Well...here we are...7 months! Thank goodness...I'm ready to hold my little angel! He's 2.5 to 3 pounds and about 15 inches long from head to toe. His eyes aren't fused shut anymore and he's practicing opening and closing those babies! He's moving a lot these days...kicking my mug of hot chocolate as I rest it on my belly...it's cute. He twists and turns, I'm interested to see what kind of knots he will be tied in! :) He moves a lot especially after I eat something sweet like brownies...a boy after my own heart...he loves his brownies! It's really neat to be able to watch my belly move and take on different shapes as he practices his gymnastics.

Friday night a group of us went to see Haiden for the 1st time in a 3/4D ultrasound...and it was amazing! I can't believe how much you can see and how cute he is! It was so neat! Here are a few of the pics...there were 84 in all so I just selected a few of the better ones. It was so neat to see him smile and open and close his mouth...he doesn't look like an alien anymore! We got the session on DVD so if you want to watch it (which I'm sure everyone is just jumping at the chance to do) you are welcome to! Of course my opinion may be slightly biased but I think he's the cutest baby ever! I can't wait to hold him in my arms! After the ultrasound we went to dinner at European Street and had a wonderful night. Mom got us some adorable preemie outfits (I've been told by multiple people that they are usually too small for newborn clothes the first few weeks so I should have a few preemie items on hand).

From Baby Pierce

From Baby Pierce

From Baby Pierce

From Baby Pierce

Saturday we headed to the river for the FL/GA game and had a nice time. The Gators won of course but it was a close game till the very end! Amazingly I stayed awake until 10:30...I think watching Haiden wiggle and squirm kept the sleep at bay. Greg didn't sleep very well, his acid reflux was acting up, but we slept until 9 which was very unusual for us but very nice. We hung out for a little while longer on Sunday and headed back home. We stopped at Papaya so I could exchange a couple items I ordered online and got a few tops that I think will work perfectly for the Nautical baby shower...which is this weekend!!! Yay!! Then we headed home, relaxed for a little while and headed to Phil and Loretta's to watch the trick or treaters. We had a great time but I was so tired so we headed back and crashed.

I am so excited about the shower! I can't believe it's this weekend already! Time is flying so fast! I'm ready to continue my nesting and after the shower I will know what I still need to get...as a planner that makes me very happy. Haiden's room is done except for minor touches and the wall decorations. What a relief! As if there isn't enough going on in the next few months, we will be finishing up the nursery and hopefully it will be finished by mid-December. We are also in the middle of our master bathroom remodel and hopefully that will be done in the next 2-3 weeks. We just don't know how to function without multiple projects, do we? :)

Well, I think that's all for now...all I can think to share anyway. I hope the rest of your week is fantastic and I can't wait to see everyone at the shower!! It's gonna be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment