Daisypath Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Year's Gone By...

Well, it's been about a year since I last wrote, and A LOT has happened. My sweet little man was born on January 12th at 1:16am after a long and painful 25 hours of labor. We are 90% complete with the master bathroom remodel (yes, a year later and we still haven't finished). A year of many first's and happy times has passed and there are so many more ahead. I'll do my best to fill you in on the last year through a series of small posts. Things are finally getting a bit easier, at least for the moment, so I'm going to do my best to take advantage of that! I look forward to recounting the last year and reminiscing the memories, I hope you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment