Daisypath Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

18 Weeks! Our Little Sweet Potato!

Well, we are 18 weeks and it's almost halfway over! Time is flying...and fast!



Haiden is about 5.5 inches long and 7 ounces. He spends his days yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing...some of which I can feel. He can hear a lot of what's going on in the outside world and he is beginning to be able to distinguish light and dark even though his eye lids are still fused shut. In the next few weeks Greg and I plan on trying out the flashlight trick...I'll let you know how it goes.

Over the weekend Greg and I were at the river. It was very relaxing and we got to spend some quality time with Tommy and Gloria. My appetite is coming back...and with a vengeance! I just couldn't stop eating, I never felt full. Hopefully that will taper off and as I get back to work this week I will probably become so busy with the day to day I won't notice the hunger like I did when I was just sitting around.

Things are going well. We begin the kitchen/living room/dining room remodel next week..well actually we will begin packing things and preparing for work this week and weekend but the workers will be here the 31st. I'd like to begin the staining and painting projects for Haiden's room in September (mid to late) and I'd like to have it completed by mid October. If you have any suggestions for a week or weekend you think would work well let me know...our calendar tends to fill up fast! It would be fine to work during the week, I won't need to be there so let me know if you are interested in getting a team together to tackle the nursery projects during the week. Any and all help would be SUPER appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment