Daisypath Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

7 Weeks! Our Little Blueberry!

Good Monday Morning!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Greg and I had a very relaxing Saturday, we laid around and watched movies...it was just what the doctor ordered. Sunday we took our time straightening up the house and Sunday evening Scott and Amanda came over for a visit.

We are 7 weeks this week and our little sweet pea is now a blueberry! It has grown from .25 inches to .51 inches in just a week! It's brain is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute! Arms and legs are forming joints and it's third and final set of kidneys are now in place. It's starting to look more and more like a baby now!

We will be 2 months on Sunday! Amazing how time fly's!

Our first doctors appointment is next week on Tuesday and we are super excited! Can't wait to make it official with a doctor visit. Hopefully we will get a picture of our little one! How cool would that be!

Greg says I am starting to show and I would have to agree with him...I am no longer able to "suck it in"! And something I hadn't read or heard until I experienced it is that although I don't have much nausea I am unable to eat the portion sizes I use to...Amanda said she is the same way (she's 10 weeks ahead of me). The old saying eating for two, though wrong anyway, is definitely wrong in my case...I'm eating for half! It's annoying but I guess I should be thankful that I can eat at all! I started taking my vitamins at night as suggested by my mom and it has helped a lot. Thanks Mom! The waves of nausea are almost entirely gone and the only time I experience anything is when my stomach gets empty and it's time for me to eat.

Well I guess that's all for me today! Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment