Daisypath Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

11 Weeks! Our Little Lime!

Our little giant strawberry (prune just sounds bad) is now a lime!



The baby currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through it. It is about 1.6in. long and weighs about .25oz. Fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds, and nail beds are forming. He can swallow and kick and in another month or so, I should be able to feel him.



This weekend we were at the river with Scott and Amanda. Although it rained the whole time and we weren’t able to go on the boat much we had a good time. Amanda is 22 weeks and is able to feel her baby move all the time, I was even able to feel it! I can’t wait until I can feel that he’s really in there!

I had been feeling much better, up until Sunday night that is. All the sudden I didn’t feel well at all and after laying down with severe nausea for about 10 minutes I had to run to the bathroom. (Here’s where it get’s a bit graphic so skip ahead if you don’t want to know.) It wasn’t a pretty site but it tasted like the graham crackers I had eaten a few hours earlier so at least it was sweet! The nausea went away but I was still in pain. I eventually fell asleep and felt better the next morning.

The rest of the weekend and this morning I haven’t felt very good. I’m ready for this part to be over!

We have a doctors appointment Thursday where we should get another ultrasound so I hope we can get another picture!! Maybe this one will look more like a baby!

Well, I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend and has a great rest of this short week! Yay!

I’ll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment