Daisypath Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

14 Weeks! Our Little Lemon!



Our little Lemon is about 1 ounce and 3-4 inches long and has fingerprints!! His chin is no longer resting on his chest because his neck is growing longer and he is busy thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid. He has a thin, downy layer of hair growing all over his body called Lanugo for warmth which will shed before birth.



I am feeling much better and my appetite is increasing as the week progresses. I have had 2 nose bleeds but that is a possible symptom of pregnancy…I’d take that over nausea any day! We are slowly cleaning up the house, one area at a time and I am so excited to find out the gender on August 11! What a great birthday present! After we get the go ahead, we will be busy painting the nursery and staining furniture…I can’t wait to get started! I haven’t felt him since the first couple times and I am anxiously awaiting the next flutter! I have had a lot of nightmares about protecting him while we are out and I think getting some pepper spray might ease my fears…or at least start to. The worry has already begun!

We have our first Midwife appointment next week…I can’t wait! I’ll let you know how it goes!

Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment